Sunday, November 30, 2008

Altered Wooden Angel Project.

I found this little angel on clearance at Michaels. She was $1.34. I really liked the scrolls, but I knew she needed more than a little paint. This is what I started out with. I used some old Anna Griffin paper that I have had for ages. I don't have much of an occasion to use tapestry inspired floral paper I suppose. The green paper is from K and Co. The ribbon is Making Memories. I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper and, after trimming as close as possible, I sanded it down with my trusty nail file. I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink on all of the edges and sealed it. It was a quick little project and I was really happy with the result. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.


Kate said...

Hello!! I saw that you left a comment over on my blog and I thought I would come over and take a peek at yours!

Love your creations... you are very talented! You tutorials are great too!

Thanks for stopping and taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a wonderful day!
- Kate

Anonymous said...

Beate...I really like this so lovely and girly. I'm not a girly girl, but that is gorgeous!! And I love a bargain! Keep up the grat work!