Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aloha!

Two posts in one day, isn't that a treat. I almost forgot that today is the deadline over at 2 sketches 4 you challenge blog. I made this card using Imaginescince snag 'ems stamps (Now available at Michaels- YAY) I saw these at my LSS, didn't buy them and then next thing I knew they were out of business. So I was really happy to get these little guys at last. I wanted to stamp an 'Aloha' sentiment on the card, but I had a problem with doing it on the glittered paper. So, instead of ruining my card, I put the sentiment on the inside. I colored in the Penguins with Radient Pearls and some watercolors. Thanks so much for looking.

3 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

This is a fun card! Your images are too cute.

Jill said...

I love those little penguins. I think there was a paper line that went with that... it had penguins on it too.. Too cute!

Christie said...

So sweet! I love the Penguins!