Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grungepaper Roses

You know how there are those projects that you always intend to do? You see something and say, wow, that is neat. So you go out, but the stuff and it sits around forever, just waiting for you to get to it? That was me with the grungepaper flowers.
But today I finally sat down and made a couple. The lavender one I used my Cricut Plaitin Schoolbook cartridge to cut out 2 1/2 inch flowers, and the brown flower I made a template. Who knew Vintage Photo Distress Ink matches my favorite hat exactly?! I used the tutorial on Wendi Vecci's blog

I had one fine time getting any adhesive to work. I eventually just got out my glue gun and used hot glue to hold it together. I used Distress Ink in Dusty concord and Vintage Photo, Stayzon ink in Timber brown and some Vanilla Breeze glimmer mist.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Christie said...

These are beautiful! I'm going to have to try to make one. Wish me luck!