Thursday, September 17, 2009

Creativity is...

I wanted to share a little project I did a few months ago. I bought a bunch of teas that came in boxes. The boxes were so cute, that I ended up buying a lot more tea then I needed. I love recycled crafty goodness! I also love this quote stamp by Tim Holtz. "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the Creative Mini Albums Blog. My work is being featured there this week!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Ohh its awesome!

Beate said...

Recognize the mermaid stamped image?

Anonymous said...

Hey Beate!! You won a Sassafras prize and I have it here all packed up and ready to ship. I just need your address!! :) Can you e-mail me at sassafras_marketing@yahoo.com or call 801-269-1331? Thanks! --Kathy at Sassafras

Christie said...

Such a pretty box! Congrats on the mini book feature...I'll be sure to check it out!