Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Everything!

Well, can you tell I am losing hope that I am going to get all my Christmas cards sent by the sentiment on this card? I hope it gets sent by Christmas, really I do, but it is getting closer and closer.I made this card based of a pagemaps sketch that I really loved. The image is from a swap I did on cafemom, so I'm unsure of it's origin. I colored it in with watercolor pencils. I used Distress Stickles for the snowman noses and to accent the snowflakes. I cut the heart out on my Cricut, used some Doodlebug glitter on it around the edges. I busted out the scallop edge scissors on the purple paper. This card is for a dear friend of mine, so check your mailbox in a few days/weeks to see if it is you :) Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beate said...

The snowman is a stamp, but I have no idea who it is by. I did a stamped image swap and that is how I got it. I've done all of my family's cards done (except for a few) but I really didn't have time to do cards for friends this year. :( Maybe next year.