Monday, May 4, 2009

Back in the Groove

Well, I apologize my dear bloggy friends for deserting you. I've been having the most amazing time with my family. It's been surreal to have my Hubby home and I've been savoring every second. This weekend I've been hanging out with the girls over at Vintage Plum. They had their first ever online crop. It was tons of fun. Lots of great challenges and prizes to be won. Here are 2 of the layouts I made. If you can't tell from first glance, I was in a Sassafras Lass mood. I made this card to match Kevin's birthday party theme. I used the Citrus Stack form DCWV and the Wild Kingdom Cricut cartridge.

2 comments:

bethchien said...

yay!! I had so much fun with the WILD KINGDOM idea! heee I love your projects! You did awesome! And I am so glad you got to hang out with us this weekend!
I will be posting every day this week. So, be on the lookout for some major inspiration! heee
B

bethchien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.