Sunday, May 17, 2009

Unique

I was looking through a bunch of older pictures and I found this picture of my son at around 6 months. I love this picture and I had scrapped it a few times in mini albums that I had given away as gifts. I had never put it in Kevin's book though. I started with a sheet of K& Company Daydreams paper. I added the blue gingham Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven paper, threw in some DCWV paper from the boy Nursery collection and from the Citrus Stack. It's a really bright, fun and happy layout, just like my little Kevin. I made the layout following this weeks sketch from 52 sketches 52weeks Thanks so much for looking and have a super sweet day!

1 comment:

Daniella said...

B!!!! I miss you!!!! I just posted on my blog a whole thing about how hectic my life has been. Go check it out when you get a chance!!!!
Love your lo, hope Kevin and Larry are great!!! and Noah.
xoxoxoxo