Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Son Shine

Well, when I went out last Friday I bought some new glitter. If you check my blog regularly you will probably seeing a lot of it. I love a little sparkle! I used the glitter on the title for this layout. The chipboard is the really cheap junk that you can buy at Walmart, but would probably never put on your pages as is. I bought it anyway though because I love to alter chipboard. You can always use paint, glitter, flock or paper glaze to totally alter the look. You can customize it to your layout. I got the inspiration for the layout from Scrapbooks Etc. Another inspiration was the popsicle from a swap I participated in on cafemom. It was just so cute that I designed the layout colors around it. Even though this layout is of my son I used a lot of flowers.The flowers are made out of fabric, buttons and lace I hope he doesn't mind when he get older. Even though they are flowers I think they are of a more whimsical nature.

No comments: